Pages

Friday, November 25, 2016

Dear Buddy.



Dear Buddy, 

It's been a month and somehow it still doesn't feel real that you're gone. My heart genuinely aches knowing that the last conversation we had was truly our last.
I remember the moment I met you. That massive grin on your face. Your incredibly odd sense of humour that had the ability to crack everyone up in a room. Your music which made everyone in a room stop and understand the massive potential you carried. The way you cared about others. The way you tried so hard to constantly view the bright side.

I will always hold on to the conversations which we had about the complexities and intricacies of life. I am so grateful to have had you in my life. You were a friend. You will always hold a space in my heart. I hope that you have found true rest and peace.

You are an inspiration and you will continue to be an incredible inspiration to all those who knew you. Rest easy, beautiful soul. We'll miss you immensely. Until we meet again.

x Veevley

No comments:

Post a Comment