Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

New Photography Website!


I am so proud to be able to announce the launch of my new website after so much waiting! www.viivinmedia.com

Head over there and show it some love if you want to keep up to speed with what is going in my photography world. The blog over there will focus much more on photo walks and trips around the globe, whereas this blog will continue to be much more content based, venting about deeper life subjects and general thoughts and contemplations. 

I'd also like to take this moment to shamelessly plug my Instagram account if you'd like to stay up to speed with what is going on in my life on a more day-to-day basis! Just search for @ViiviNmedia or follow this link - www.instagram.com/ViiviNmedia


Let me know what you think about the new website! As always, I love to hear feedback. 

x Veevley

No comments:

Post a Comment