Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2015

What Are You Doing New Years Eve?


As some of you might be aware of if you follow my Facebook page, I have been traveling a fair bit this December. And once all the travel days finished, I had friends visiting in the UK from Israel, so the last month or so has been quite crazy busy. Therefore... This New Years Eve is being spent in front of my laptop, in my favourite restaurant, catching up on work and just having some "laptop-club" time.

Plans kind of fell through this New Year's for exciting activities, however; I am completely alright with that. Having time to recharge and refuel my energy levels is never a bad thing. Even if it means everyone looking at me with side glances and crooked stares as to why I am not out partying this evening. 

So I figured I would share a few songs off of my "New Year's Eve Playlist" with you all. Enjoy :) 




I've got my gin, my laptop, and my book. What else could I possibly need?

To close off this post - I'd like to wish you all a very happy new year, filled with all the things you consider important in your life. With joy, laughter and all of your wildest dreams coming true :) 

x Veevley

No comments:

Post a Comment