Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Malta Photo Diary: Day One.


And so just like that, we are in Malta! Finally. 

I have been planning a trip to Malta for multiple years now, and every year something has come up which has meant that I have needed to postpone the trip by another year. So finally, me and Sam decided to take a vacation!

We arrived in Malta today, and we are spending a total of a week here, just resting up and getting away from the world for a little while. 



Currently Reading: The Art of Asking by Amanda Palmer. Will let you know what I think once I have finished it. 


We are staying at a hotel called The Victoria hotel in Sliema, Malta. The hotel is lovely, people are friendly and it is quite centrally located, close to all public transportation.

Although... Whoever designed the hotel may have a little bit of an obsession for pugs? Pug doorknobs, pug pillowcases and pug posters in the rooms. But I shall choose not to read into this...



When we got in, we decided to go out for a little stroll, grab something small to munch on and some hot chocolate. We came across a cute little cafe called Il Gabbana. The food was good for the price and the hot chocolate was incredible.




When we got back to the hotel, Sam decided to take a nap and I said I would wake her up in time for dinner... I then ended up falling asleep and we slept through dinner. So instead of going out, we ordered in garlic bread, fries and nachos - which was an incredible choice. 

I may have a bit of an obsession with garlic bread.... 


Anyhow, that was our first day on the island! Tomorrow will be an eventful one, see you then! 

x Veevley

No comments:

Post a Comment