Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

October Catch Up


Hello beautiful people of the inter web.

I figured it was time for us to catch up a little bit seeing as I haven't really posted anything in quite a while and I am just now working on coming back with more content. 

So anyway... In the last month, the following things have happened:

1. My Brother Got Married.







He got married to one of my closest friends too, so I'm quite excited to be able to call her my sister! As you can see, we had quite a good time. It was a lot of work in preparations but it all ended well and looked breathtaking. Yay to more family members!

2. I Moved Into My Own Flat.


In that building. Yes.

This is something that I have been waiting for for quite a long time so I am extremely happy to finally have a place to call my own! There will be a longer post coming up on my flat, how I've furnished it and all that fun stuff.

By the way - If you pinteresters out there have some cool ideas for decorating my apartment, hook me up. ;)

3. I Started Planning Some Vacations For Next Year.

That makes me excited. Not much else to say about that. It just makes me happy.

So that's what's new with me! 'Til next time!

x Veevley

No comments:

Post a Comment