Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My Mum.



I wanted to take a minute today and honour somebody very special to me... My Mum. As with any family, we have our issues and difficulties and we are all far from perfect. But I seriously admire this woman.

Ulla Nuoraho is strong. With the amount that she has to deal with on a day to day basis, the fact that she is able to handle it with grace and elegance blows my mind.

She is beautiful. She is the one who has taught me to love myself for who I am and not try to change myself for anyone.

She is sensitive. Her ability to empathise with other people and care for others is something that I wish I had the ability to do. She knows how to cry, she knows how to share her emotions and feelings rather than keeping them closed off from the world.

We often forget how big of an influence our parents have on our lives. Whether we like it or not, they play a very significant role in shaping who we become. And I must say, if I end up anything like this lady - I will be more than happy with myself.

I LOVE YOU MUM.

x Veevley

No comments:

Post a Comment