Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Philippines & Love For Korean Air


Let's get the annoying things out the way first - I again apologise for the lack of posts this week, but if you do follow my Twitter, you will know that it was due to quite a busy amount of traveling. So my apologies for that, but I am back! And here's an entire post dedicated to my time in the Philippines!

WARNING: The following post is very picture heavy.

If you've been around here for a while, you will know that I had been preparing for this trip since the beginning of the year. What was I doing in the Philippines? I'm glad you asked. I was there to shoot a wedding! And here are a few of my favourite shots from that!












Anyhow, the rest of my trip involved loads and loads of eating, plenty of laughter with people I was staying with, and LOTS of Starbucks as we don't have Starbucks in Israel. If you're a food lover and ever in Manila, go to Vikings Buffet. But be prepared to be there a few hours.












The rest of my trip involved pretty much just relaxing and car rides, so not too many photos... But either way, extremely successful trip. Thank you to everyone who made it as perfect as it was!


I'm also going to take this opportunity to give a MASSIVE shout out to Korean Air. I have never, EVER, had a more comfortable and enjoyable flying experience than my flight from Tel Aviv to Seoul and back. Will definitely be flying Korean Air again whenever I need to fly to Asia.

x Veevley

2 comments: