Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

What I'm Loving - General


Here are a few things that I have really been enjoying this past week, including blog posts, youtube channels, interesting reads and much more.

Firstly, the things pictured above, Dodger by Terry Pratchett and CHERRIES.

THIS seriously made me laugh so hard that it woke up my neighbours. Well maybe not that hard, but it did definitely make me giggle out loud.

New blog find. Beautiful images, solid content as well as a good blog design.

THIS youtube channel cracks me up so much. Whenever I'm in need of a little boost of happiness, this is most likely the channel that I will turn to for a few laughs.

Mint done right in interior design? I am a big fan of the mint coloured kitchen in this post, one day it shall be mine.

Short post today but be sure to check those links out :) Let me know what you've been loving lately.

x Veevley

2 comments: