Pages

Sunday, April 06, 2014

Music of the Week #8

Here's what has been playing on my playlists this week.


Monday - The North Borders by Bonobo

There's not one song on this album that I didn't fall instantly in love with.


Tuesday - Arc by Everything Everything 

It was just one of those days. It happens every now and again.


Wednesday - I Thought I Was An Alien by Soko

I was trying to make up my mind about this album, as a whole it's quite eclectic. There's quite a few different styles present but I have been sold. I love her voice mixed with her style of music.


Thursday - Tomboy by Panda Bear

I can't quite describe what style or genre this music is. It doesn't really fit into a category. It's outside of the box. But I quite like it. You should listen to it, and if you figure out a category to put it into - let me know ;)


Friday - Within/Without by Bear's Den

Perfection. This relaxes me and my anxiety.


Saturday - Resolution by Matt Corby

This came as a recommendation from Caitlin Patrick, but as soon as I heard it - I was sold. It's absolutely brilliant and beautiful.


Sunday - Klagomuren by Jonathan Johansson

Because it's sooooooooo freaking powerfully perfect.


What have you been listening to this week?

x Veevley

No comments:

Post a Comment