Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Banana Pancakes


You mean I can make pancakes using only three ingredients?

YES. Check this out.


All you need is two bananas, two eggs, and a tiny pinch of baking powder. To be honest, I can not remember who I read this from first but here's a link to Eugenie Kitchen who blogged about making these pancakes too.


So first, whisk your two eggs together.


Mash up your bananas in a separate bowl.


Mix the two together and throw in your pinch of baking powder.


Butter the frying pan, or use oil if you prefer the taste that way.


I'm assuming you know the rest of how to make pancakes... 

A little tip: The smaller you make them, the easier they will be to flip over. It took me a little while to figure out how exactly I was going to flip them... But I got it eventually ;)


Pancakes are never complete without some raspberry jam. 

I can't even tell you how good these were. I think I almost preferred them over regular pancakes, but think about how healthy they are!!! Incredible? I think so. And it really is as easy as it sounds.

Have you ever tried making these?

x Veevley

No comments:

Post a Comment