Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

What I'm Loving - TV Series

Here's a few TV Series I've been loving lately.


No. 1 - Suits

LOVE this show. I'm completely hooked. I hate waiting a week to find out what happens next. Ugh.


No. 2 - How I Met Your Mother

No surprise there. I'm a massive How I Met Your Mother addict. I watch them over and over and over again and find them just as funny the second time around as the first.


No. 3 - FRIENDS

I can't even tell you how many times I have seen all the episodes of this show. I could probably quote quite a few of them. Whenever I'm down and in need of a pick me up, I go running to FRIENDS.


No. 4 - Community 

The new season is so hilarious. Thank you Dan Harmon for being such a legend!


No. 5 - Sherlock

Again, hooked. Started watching from the beginning, and I can't stop. So good.


What've you been loving lately?

x Veevley

No comments:

Post a Comment