Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Suzy Ariel Makeup & Hair Photoshoot

Heya kids. 


I'm not sure how many of you are aware of this but I am a photographer. BOOM. And it's not very often that I share my photography stuff on this blog, so I figured I would this time. 




This past Friday, I had the privilege to collaborate with an AMAZING makeup artist here in Jerusalem called Suzy Ariel. We've been trying for a very long time to work together and it never really worked out, but finally the dream became reality ;) 




So we found this gorgeous lady, Daphne Rasooly, to be our model. And the whole day was such a blast. Perfect weather and beautiful neighbourhoods. As well as fantastic company. 






Please do go check out more of my photography work at www.viivinmedia.com if you're interested in that kind of thing. Hope you enjoyed that.

x Veevley

No comments:

Post a Comment