Pages

Sunday, March 09, 2014

Music of the Week #4


Here's what's been playing on my playlist this week. Enjoy!


No. 1 - Kids In L.A. by Kisses

The song 'The Hardest Part' has been playing quite a lot this week.


No. 2 - Equatorial Ultravox by Chad Valley

A personal favourite album for a while now. Check it out. The WHOLE album.


No. 3 - Shulamith by Polica 

Especially the song 'Tiff' featuring Justin Vernon.


No. 4 - Lightyears by Mansions On The Moon

New discovery, and I am hooked. The songs 'Take A Look' and 'Desert Island' are my personal favourites.


No. 5 - Nocturnal by Yuna

Not really my style of music but for some reason I've been listening to this a lot. Probably her voice? Not the whole album though, just the song 'I Want You Back'. That's the only one I have heard. But she has a killer voice. 

That's it for this time! See you tomorrow! 

x Veevley

2 comments:

  1. Babe! Super cool blog!!! I just started following you on Bloglovin' :-).. I would appreciate it and would love it if you can follow back!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Already following you on Bloglovin'. x

      Delete