Pages

Sunday, March 02, 2014

Music of the Week #3


Hello! Here is what I've been listening to this week! 


No. 1 - Brass by Royal Bangs

Mainly the song Window Loops of America, but the whole album is worth listening to.


No. 2 - Borderland by The Chevin

This band was a new discovery for me, but I fell in love with this album. Has been playing quite a lot in my house this week. Also, listen to the song Champion first. 


No. 3 - ... Like Clockwork by Queens of the Stone Age

Mmm. Nuff said.


No. 4 - The Wombats Proudly Present 'This Modern Glitch'

Listen to 'Walking Disasters' and 'Our Perfect Disease' first. Then the rest of the album.


No. 5 - Curiosity by Wampire

The whole album is quite good but I like 'I Can't See Why' best. 

That's it for today! See you tomorrow!

x Veevley

No comments:

Post a Comment