Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Lotus Biscuit Smoothie


Is it only me who grew up with having Lotus biscuits EVERYWHERE? Well anyway, naturally when I saw this spread, I fell in love. So last night, I figured I would make myself a little smoothie out of it, and then share it with you. So here you go. Fastest and best thing you will ever drink. The below makes enough for two glasses, so obviously add more or less depending on how many people you are serving.


Pop two glasses of milk in a blender, add two tablespoons of Caramelised Biscuit Spread (or any other smooth biscuit spread), and then chop a banana in there. Thank me later.


Just do it now. Quick and easy does it.

x Veevley

3 comments:

  1. beautiful post!
    would you love to follow each other?
    we could follow each other here and also on another socials like instagram or twitter
    just let me know on my blog :)
    smiles' avenue
    kisses

    ReplyDelete