Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

10 Things You Might Not Know About Me


Here are ten facts you may not know about me!

No. 1 - I hate sushi. With a passion. Can't stand it.

No. 2 - When I was 9 years old, I got my tremendously long and beautiful hair stuck in a paper shredder. Ever since then, my hair has been medium-short length-wise.

No. 3 - I only have one kidney. Long story short - I needed to have one removed, and consequently, yes I do have a scar.

No. 4 - My 6th grade English teacher, studied in high school with Taylor Swift.

No. 5 - I am the youngest of three siblings (two brothers, one sister). My brothers live in Israel, and my sister lives in Arizona, USA with her husband and two beautiful baby girls.

No. 6 - I have a deathly fear of clowns.

No. 7 - My bucket list consists solely of countries that I want to travel to before I die.

No. 8 - I have a slight case of OCD. Everyone says I have it much more than I think I do though.

No. 9 - In the past, at different times, I have dyed my hair; six shades of red, three shades of orange, had purple streaks, red and blond ombre hair, three different blonds and now pink tints.

No. 10 - As there is no Starbucks in Israel, whenever I am in a country where there is a Starbucks - I GO MENTAL. I will have Starbucks multiple times a day. And walk miles to find one. Not exaggerating.

Tagged by Smäm. Forwarding onto Shalom Ayelet and Welcome Home Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment