Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

New Art by Smäm

So earlier this month, I had ordered some prints that I have been wanting for a very VERY long time as a sort of birthday present to myself. I spent almost two weeks, going to the mailbox every morning hoping to see that the prints had arrived, and on Sunday - they finally did!

Sunday it was raining hard core and even hailing at times in Jerusalem (so much for Spring showing up), and me being the crazy person that I am, I decided to go to the post office to get my prints. So after a broken umbrella, being rained on and having makeup smeared everywhere - I got my prints! I didn't even care about the rain, I was so stoked!


Firstly, if you haven't heard of Smäm yet... WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING? UNDER A ROCK??? She is one of the most brilliant and talented artists in our day. I had the privilege of staying with her and her family in Sweden last month, and can say that she also has one of the greatest personalities I have come across. Okay.. I'll stop the compliments now. Anyhow - my room has new artwork!!!!





My room has never looked better. Thanks Smäm! Head over to her site now, if you haven't already. Trust me, she also blogs... So just do it. Go, go, go, go! Why are you still reading? ;)

x Veevley 

No comments:

Post a Comment