Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Music of the Week #1

Music of the Week... These are just a few things that I have been playing over and over again this week.. It's been an extremely "chill" music week this week. Not quite sure why, but slower has just been really doing it for me this past week. So without any further introductions, in no particular order. What I've been listening to most this week. 

No. 1 - Thirteen Thirty-Five by Dillon


This was a song I discovered this past week and her voice intrigued me so much that I couldn't stop listening. The lyrics are a little bit strange but I quite like that about it. The lyrics, although could be interpreted as quite creepy, flow extremely well together - there's no denying that. Deeper story perhaps? 

No. 2 - Pull Me Down by Mikky Ekko


Something that's been on pretty much all my playlists ever since I discovered it while I was in Finland. Probably also has something to do with the fact that I am one of the biggest Mikky Ekko fans that has ever existed. Okay... I'm over exaggerating. But you get the point. 

No. 3 - Shoulda by Jamie Woon


Also a recent discovery. I quite liked it. Again, a pretty chill song. But very intriguing. I have a feeling it's the lyrics that really connected to me... Maybe... Just a really good song.

No. 4 - Strings by MS MR


I fell in love within the first 20 seconds of this song. I thought it was so brilliantly written and flowed extremely beautifully. Definitely worth listening to. It's been a staple "ON REPEAT" this week.

No. 5 - Sun by Sleeping At Last


These guys know what they're doing when it comes to music.

No. 6 - Now I'm All Messed Up by Tegan & Sara


Because you've always got to have some Tegan and Sara in your life.

What have you been listening to this week? 

x Veevley


No comments:

Post a Comment