Pages

Sunday, February 09, 2014

A Couple Photos - Finland

So I don't normally post on Sundays, but as I realised that I had almost a week last week without any posts, it would be appropriate to play a little bit of "Catch-Up." So when we went to Jakobstad (Pietarsaari), in Finland, we had an unusually large amount of "Israeli's" there. From left to right - Nathaniel (who got married), Josh (his best man), Jonathan (groomsman), and Maggy (otherwise known as LivingTall). Kurt (Maggy's husband) is the tall one pictured in the second photo with her. And obviously, Nate's bride in the photo with him from their wedding day.







'Twas quite a blast :) Anyhow... Blog schedules should be going back to normal now. See you tomorrow!

x Veevley

2 comments:

  1. woohoo - great photos! I only have ONE of myself in Finland haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a couple more of you, I'll have to send them your way when I have a minute :) x

      Delete